20 ways to annoy people in school?

1.Put chalk in the teachers eraser so when they erase the bord they leave streaks on it.

2.Super glue quarters to the floor and see how many people try to pick them up.

3.Put post it notes on peoples backs with random things written on them.

4.Organize a bunch of people to fall off thier chairs at the same time during class.

5.Organize a bunch of people to emit a low humming noise at the same time during class.

6.At the end of a written assignment write this paper will self destruct in 10 seconds.

7.When you get sent to the principlesskip and sing as it was the happiest day of your life.

8.Go up to a random person in the hallway and ask if they like chocolate milk,if they say no ask if they like cheese repeat with more foods

9.Insist your name is Fred Fredburger when the teacher is taking role.

10.Write fake love letters to people.

11.If you take choir when you are doing warm ups sing alphabet song untill people stop singing when they stop,keep going.

12.Walk backwards in the hallway singing row,row,row your boat.

13.Ask to go to the bathroom,Bring post-it notes with you leave a trail from the bathroom to your class room.

14.In the locker room get changed in the shower after your dressed run out of the shower screaming SNAKE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

15.Go up to random people and ask them to guess what your thinking.

16.when there is a jam in the hallway start walking in a circle.

17.When your drawing in class and your teacher yells at you to pay attention hold up your paper and yell,Lookie what I drew, make sure its art class so you dont get in that much trouble.

18.If someone who sits close to you falls asleep in class tie thier shoe laces to the desk.

19.If you take tech lab and you are assigned a progect play solitar insted and when you win yell yes!!!

20.poke people in the hallway to see how they react.

Favorite Answer

end every sentence with 'as forseen by prophesy' i read that somewhere.

1. Pop ur gum LOUD. 2. Say "like" at least 3 times in every sentence. 3. Keep asking them for things you already have (pencil,paper,etc.) 4. Find something they hate, you and a friend get right near them and talk about how awesome it is. 5. Whisper there name real loud and when they turn around or say "huh?" act like you're mindin your own buissnes. 6. Tap your feet. 7. Put things in there hair. 8. Be annoyingly calm to the angry. 9. Stand over them when they write something. 10. Go up to everyone and say "will you go out w/ (insert victim's name here) 11. When there trying to tell you something yell "WHATTT?!?" like a confused old person. 12. Chew w/ your mouth open 13. Ask questions. Way too many questions. 14. Start singing the Spongbob Squarepant's thyme song. 15. Say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" when it's not there birthday. 16. Repeat everything they say. 17. Say "I wish I was a unicorn!" really loud. Every 15 minutes. 18. Say a bunch of random things and when they ask say " it's an inside joke I have with my friend stop being nosy. 19. Be nosy, 20. Just be annoying. Hope this helped XD

Haha. I've got 20 ways to annoy people in school now, but they've got 40 to condemn me :P

Some of these are very funny. I especially lke walking in circle in a crowded hallway. I havn't been in high school for quite some time now, but if I was, I would probably be tempted to perform some of your stunts. Amusing.

lmfao i loved it!

and i starred it!

haha this cracked me up so much. i want to try the quarters thing. that'd be hilarious.

LOL as forseen by prophesy

Omg, that was so funny, as forseen by prophesy.

But I agree as forseen by prophesy.

All sentences should end with as forseen by prophesy, as forseen by prophesy.

~Fred Fredburger (as forseen by prophesy)

Fred Fredburger, hold the lettuce?

I used to like to say, "SHHH! Did you hear that?"

Everyone would stop and I'd be like, "Nevermind."

hahaha excellent joke

ha ha ha.... I hope you really don't try any of these in your real life......