Is a second Hezbollah-"Israel" war likely?

I mean they have developed rockets that can target most of the Jewish Occupied Palestine (JOP). Public support for them in Lebanon is at it's peak. Their political situation is improving too. Now that "Israel" has assassinated their top leader, they are seeking vengeance and justice, how likely is a... show more I mean they have developed rockets that can target most of the Jewish Occupied Palestine (JOP). Public support for them in Lebanon is at it's peak. Their political situation is improving too. Now that "Israel" has assassinated their top leader, they are seeking vengeance and justice, how likely is a war? I read that rockets have been developed that can target the Dimona nuclear reactor too. I am sure the Hezbollah resistance fighters will fight with a lot more devotion then they did in the last war. So if a second war breaks out any time soon, will the IDF loose again?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080327/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel_war_fears_1