Should the Democratic Party change its name?

One fifth of the democratic delegates that get to decide the parties’ nominee are not won by the primary election process. The super delegates are political cronies with no allegiance to the way people voted. Each of the democratic superdelegates' votes is now equivalent to about 10,000 Democratic voters." The Republicans only have 123 super delegates. Maybe the Democrats should pick a name that they can identify with. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

The Delegate Party

or maybe for other reasons

The Delicate Party

The "I feel dis-enfranchised" Party

The "I feel mad about the war" Party

The "I wish I were in Berkley" Party

The "Code Pink" Party

The "I feel sad about injustice" Party

The "George Bush Sucks" Party

The "I don't really have a platform, but I'm just so freaked mad about everything wrong in the world" Party.

The "I like drugs, we should legalize them" Party

The "It's not my fault" party.

The "It's not your fault either" party

The "It's never anybodies fault" Party

should I keep going?

I love these posts about how the Dems are bad and the Reps are God and how the Dems have ruined the country.

The dems are screwed up for sure. Delegates, Super Delegates, Wonder Dog... does it really matter.

The ONLY thing they've proven is that even if they did win the White House, there is no one in the party that is competent to do the job.

The other thing they've proven is that after 8 years of a Republican run country... we'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE capable of cleaning up this freakin disaster.

McCain is best the Reps got to give? We're screwed no matter who wins this thing.

'Cept MAYBE wonderdog.

They should call it the "We Lose Elections" party, or the Lamers party.

Yes I can't belive I'm saying it but the democratic party rules are dumb, and by the extention of those rules makes the democratic party dumb.

Kind of long, but how about the "We should have won the White House but we're to stupid to pick a qualified canidate" party.

Tim makes a good point.

I Cr 13;8a

Should change to "The Unpatriotic Party""

• Tim

Call it like it is, the Democratic Socialist Party.

republicans have less super-delegates because they aren't as superb as democrats