Casino Pictures?

I was wondering if it is ok to take pictures inside a casino? I've been looking online and I think some of the things inside a casino would be picture worthy especailly for someone that has never beent here before.

• KND
    Favorite Answer

Each casino is different. You most certainly cannot take a picture at any of the gaming tables. However, there are some landmark areas in casinos where pictures are welcome and the landmark itself is meant to serve as a souviner photo for tourists. I've taken pictures in Caesar's Palace, Plant Hollywood, Harrah's, Excalibur, New York New York, the Venetian, and so on.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Casino Pictures?

Source(s): casino pictures: https://tr.im/BtGLN
  • lvgeno

This is a good question. Years ago I was asked not to take photos in the casino area. Now I take them and no one seems to care as long as you are taking photos of friends or of interesting scenes. I even asked a security guard to take my photo with a show girl .. he was happy to. They are not happy if you take photos by the table games so I wouldn't even try. There are so many interesting things to photograph inside of each casino. Have fun but don't be insulted if a security guard asks you not to take photos. Each casino has it's own rules and they are just doing their job. For the most part you should not have any problems.

• Dorkus

Most of the times yes. But each Casino is different with their rules, they mainly don't allow photos for security reasons (preventing people to try and figure out ways to beat the system). So in most cases, I think the only time I was told I couldn't take pictures was of the actual gaming tables. As for posing near slots and in the entrance way and the casino itself. There are way too many tourists in Vegas for a Casino not to let people take photos.

Again every casino is different, but I haven't ran into one that doesn't let you take photos period. Just walk up to a security person ask them what is their rules on photos for the casino, most will say take anything you like, some may say anything as long as you're not taking photos of the gaming itself (like black jack tables and poker tables). I think they do have issues with video cameras sometimes. but that's about it. Have fun.

~G

Source(s): Went to vegas 4 times last year, going again in may.
  • Tara

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avsGP

It is up to the individual casino to decide if it's visitors may take photographs in there establishment. Casinos and Arcades often don't like people taking pictures for player privacy reasons. Thanks.

• Reed

Some casinos let you but most don't. Excaliber in LV will let you take pictures.

Source(s): Been there, Done it.

If you're taking photos of you and or your friends/Family playing the slots or table games, there should be a problem. I have seen plenty of pictures of people gambling at the tables and playing slots. So I'm pretty sure you're safe, just don't go around casing the joint for a robbery.

Well, all the big casinos like Wynn, they don't allow to take pictures inside the casino, you are not allowed especially live games and slots. but you can do so quick and no one seas you. check out wynn hotel here http://www.exploringlasvegas.com/hotels/wynn.html

yes its ok to take pics of the decorations and stuff, casinos will understand that, just keep you lens away from the card games, if they think you are cheating they will prob. just ask you to leave, if you say sorry, they will be cool.

they want you to have fun and come back

If you're taking photos of the attractions, there's not usually an issue. You can not take photos in the gaming areas or of anyone gaming.

Source(s): Vegas regular since 1994, Vegas resident in 2008