promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

politics malfunction?

the high tech country in the world

http://www.votersunite.org/electionproblems.asp?of...

can't vote without deal with technical problems???

Update:

I like this one!!

Harris County. (Houston). Some senior citizens were turned away from the polls because absentee ballots had already been turned in for them. Citizens reported that people were going door-to-door, offering help to seniors with filing voter registration forms.Some victims signed the paperwork, while others did not, but the scammers then used the information to mail absentee ballots in their names, meaning their votes were stolen from them.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When you have republican companies making the election machines I think it's inevitable that profits come before competence.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

high tech but can not redo ?? ,, I am from Fl and I am not happy It does not matter who took my vote away it should be counted ,, Barach Obama and the DNC is blocking this and then saying we should unite ??? with out Fl/Mi I do not see how they could let Barach Obama win If We do not have a redo election no way should they give it to Barach Obama ,,,Hillary Clinton and all that voted for her should fight all the way It is our right I put four years in the navy to protect that right and many have die for that right

• 1 decade ago

welcome to the modern world of technology...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.