For the people who answer questions in the diabetes section, where you do get your diabetes knowledge from?

Update: I get fewer contradictory answers from the Religion & Spirituality and Politics section. I didn't think that was possible.
Update 2: Akasha - WRONG! My 2 year old daughter is a type 1, and she got diabetes because her pancreas quit producing insulin, it was not preventable and she didn't get it from a bad diet, not drinking water or lack of exercise. People like you make me angry.
Update 3: ehooper & babs - I agree totally. Great answers you guys!
Update 4: And the rest of you have good answers too ... I did not mean to imply that you didn't. I have not seen any of you give bad answers in this forum.
Update 5: ml88b - me too! I check out groups, and I experiment a little. I'll have to check out the myspace groups. megge - There are some differences, but it doesn't seem to be as different as you think it would be. Word Nerd ... all I can say is, OUCH! Everyone - thank you for sharing all the additional... show more ml88b - me too! I check out groups, and I experiment a little. I'll have to check out the myspace groups.

megge - There are some differences, but it doesn't seem to be as different as you think it would be.

Word Nerd ... all I can say is, OUCH!

Everyone - thank you for sharing all the additional information :o)