On the average, how long do you think it would take for marijuana and corn?

to be out of your system?

SURVEY: Creamed corn or creamed jeans?

Okay you cheeky monkeys...I do not do drugs.

Best Answer

30 days.

Source(s): i creamed your jeans.

Marijuana-30 days; corn-2 days.

creamed corn while wearing creamed jeans

• tman

My friends call me Mr. Cream jeans ha,ha ,ha oh I would say it takes about 3 hours before you need to light up again depending on the potency of the cream I mean marijuana . It may sound corny but it's true : )

Technically,28 days. I`d give it 35-40 days to be safe, then drink lots `o cranberry juice. It helps to cleanse the blood. Then, right before you take your test drink massive amounts of water until you pee clear. Don`t trust those kits. They don`t work. Abstinence is the only real way, but what I`ve said is next best. Been there , done that. Oh, I don`t smoke Pot either. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Not very long.... but I hear the best high comes from the joint that you roll made out of the corn that has already been through your system once :)

Corn Floaters... WHoo Wee

2 days

Marijauna - Drink pickle juice

Neither... I hate creamed corn and creamed jeans is just nasty.

You're a gross lil girl.

• corn out of your system?

on you, creamed jeans

Johnny Walker said 2 weeks and he bought that $60 kit to flush his body. He was a real pot head too. cream jeans.

Big Jimmy said that too.

I really want this answer to be special seeing as how it's the first answer I've given you since we've decided to be BFF's. But that's a little more pressure than I can deal with this close to quittin' time. And I'm sorry.

If you don't do drugs, how will you ever love me?