On the average, how long do you think it would take for marijuana and corn?

to be out of your system?

SURVEY: Creamed corn or creamed jeans?

Update:

Okay you cheeky monkeys...I do not do drugs.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

30 days.

Source(s): i creamed your jeans.
  • 1 decade ago

Marijuana-30 days; corn-2 days.

creamed corn while wearing creamed jeans

• tman
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My friends call me Mr. Cream jeans ha,ha ,ha oh I would say it takes about 3 hours before you need to light up again depending on the potency of the cream I mean marijuana . It may sound corny but it's true : )

• 1 decade ago

Technically,28 days. I`d give it 35-40 days to be safe, then drink lots `o cranberry juice. It helps to cleanse the blood. Then, right before you take your test drink massive amounts of water until you pee clear. Don`t trust those kits. They don`t work. Abstinence is the only real way, but what I`ve said is next best. Been there , done that. Oh, I don`t smoke Pot either. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not very long.... but I hear the best high comes from the joint that you roll made out of the corn that has already been through your system once :)

• 1 decade ago

Corn Floaters... WHoo Wee

2 days

Marijauna - Drink pickle juice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither... I hate creamed corn and creamed jeans is just nasty.

You're a gross lil girl.

• corn out of your system?

on you, creamed jeans

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Johnny Walker said 2 weeks and he bought that $60 kit to flush his body. He was a real pot head too. cream jeans.

Big Jimmy said that too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really want this answer to be special seeing as how it's the first answer I've given you since we've decided to be BFF's. But that's a little more pressure than I can deal with this close to quittin' time. And I'm sorry.

If you don't do drugs, how will you ever love me?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.