Men! Would you date a black women?

and not try to hide it from friends or be embarrassed when you're out in public? Just curious!

playsoccer! Um...first of all I'mnot insecure...I'm simply just asking a question but you my dear sound like you have been drinking some haterade! I'm used to girls like you hatin' on me, so hate on!

playsoccer~ BTW, this question was for MEN. Need I say more!

AS I said efore I'm curious! It has nothing to do with me being insecure are you serious? Just answer the question or STFU!

WOW! I asked a simple question and the trolls come out in full force!

Thanks Amy!

um..I don't need a date, I'm simply asked a question. I'm married by the way but thanks for trying!

Favorite Answer

Wow some people on here are really blowing up lol..... this is just a simple question; almost like a poll or survey people! Anyhoo Im a black girl and I have a white boyfriend and I have dated a bunch of white guys.... and Ive NEVER been in a relationship where the guy is embarassed to be seen with me in public.

Oh hell yeah.

I was seeing a Black girl when I was young in the Deep South and we got stares quite a bit, which only made me more determined. But she was still a teenager and I was in my twenties and her Mom did not want her going anywhere with me so that ended.

A Black co-worker and I were attracted but she said she couldn't take me home to her parents, so we didn't pursue it.

One of the most attractive females I have ever seen was a young Black lady in a long formal dress sweeping gracefully up the stairs of a business building I was leaving, big smile, obviously on her way to meet someone... and Dear God I wished that someone was me.

I the white guy married a white woman, we didn't get along, divorced now. If I meet the right lady for me, color is just an interesting part of the picture. If she happens to be Black, I will proudly take her out and show her off. Heh heh.

;^P

There is no question whatsoever that I would date a black women...IN A HEARTBEAT WITHOUT HESITATION. It is actually my preference, to be honest!

MOREOVER, I wouldn't be embarrassed, but instead be very, very proud because I would be with a woman who exemplified class, dignity, grace, and sensuality like no other woman.

Having done so in the past, I can definitely say that dating black women has helped me grow stronger spiritually as well as emotionally. The physical bond also is very strong given the mentality of passion that black women reciprocate to positive and heartfelt emotions.

Embarrassed? NO WAY. Proud? YOU BETCHA!

Source(s): Personal experience.

I have dated across the spectrum of women,incliuding Black women-alas, variety is the spice of life.To borrow from Forrest Gump-Women are like a box of wrapped mixed candies-you never know what you might get.It is so much fun unwrapping and poking them to find out.Nothing is more satisfying than having one.They all taste so sweet going down.Alas, so many women and not enough time.

I have done and would again. Same with Chinese, Vietnamese, English, South african, Japanese.

(I wouldn't do Welsh again though. All the languages I speak have vowels in them! only joking Myriam, you are and always will be my favourite sheep!)

I wouldn't need to hide her race from my friends. My friends are all multi-racial. That's why they are my friends. (even/especially the South African ones!!)

Huh? Why would you need to ask if men date black women? Do you really think every man that dates a black woman feels the need to hide it? You seem insecure. Black women are not these embarrassing creatures that need to be stowed away behind closed doors... a lot of us are beautiful, intelligent people that any guy would be proud to have on his arm.

Yes absolutley. I'd parade her around in public I'd be like a reverse Ice-T and CoCo. I'd try to piss off the "bruthas," just as payback.

Sounds stupid doesn't it. But I see black guys on here give those answers all the time.

Sure... I've dated in the past and if the opportunity arises, I'd date 'em in the future.

Already! It is a way of life for me!

Vendetta, hit me up!

Why would I want to hide it! Black women are hot and intelligent!