Survey: Is the following question considered "chatting" by You?

Deleted Question: What would REALLY get you peeved off if you found it on your Lawn? Question Details: Violation Reason:Chatting Yahoo! took 4 days to delete this one. Do I have a troll lurking? My very last answer had to do with lurking trolls! What is your OPINION, which shall not be mistaken as... show more Deleted Question: What would REALLY get you peeved off if you found it on your Lawn?

Question Details:

Violation Reason:Chatting

Yahoo! took 4 days to delete this one. Do I have a troll lurking? My very last answer had to do with lurking trolls! What is your OPINION, which shall not be mistaken as chatting specifically for this SURVEY question. Thanks!
Update: Chatting or not?
Update 2: Neen, GOOD ADVISE! I'll miss all my contacts or stop asking questions.
Update 3: Saaaayyyy, also good advise, I might try it. Either way, I am counting the number of answers to THIS question and the number who say NOT chatting and fight yahoo! So far no one said it was chatting.