Do you make impulsive purchases? (joke)?

A man had a habit of buying things immediately after reading the ads about the products in the paper. Naturally, his wife was not too happy about it. One day the man read an ad about a sale on steel-belted radial tires. He jumped up, exclaiming that he would quickly buy four tires while the sale was on. The wife... show more A man had a habit of buying things immediately after reading the ads about the products in the paper. Naturally, his wife was not too happy about it. One day the man read an ad about a sale on steel-belted radial tires. He jumped up, exclaiming that he would quickly buy four tires while the sale was on. The wife complained, “I don't know what's wrong with you. You are going to buy four expensive tires when you've got a crappy old car?”
The man replied, “Don't make such a big deal about it! I don't complain when you buy new bras, do I?”
Update: Please feel free to browse my other questions, I post jokes all the time.
Update 2: @Bonnie
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...