Have they actually closed Miss Bimbo?

I think it's funny how putting Miss bimbo all over the news and in papers is just really advertising this website. Thats probably why it's down! So many ppl must be on that website now it's actually jammed it. Hahaa!! unless they really have got it shut down. Aww and I was just getting into it as well!... show more I think it's funny how putting Miss bimbo all over the news and in papers is just really advertising this website. Thats probably why it's down! So many ppl must be on that website now it's actually jammed it. Hahaa!! unless they really have got it shut down. Aww and I was just getting into it as well! I wonder if the kids who paid for bimbo dollars get their money back? I must admit though the clothes looked really good. I think if they bring this game back but with less outrageous things like diet pills and plastic surgery this game would be really good. I think the concept of this game was unique, but also much like the Sims. don't you think? with the changing of appearances and changing clothes and getting a job and a boyfriend... I thought this game looked really well drawn. It was like playing with a Barbie doll. And I loved how you can get a job and pets and even a boyfriend. This game in my opinion was pretty damn good. BRING IT BACK!!
8 answers 8