Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you understand the opposite gender?

Favorite Answer

oh yes of course...

Men arent so hard to understand!

feed 'em, please them and let them watch their damn football.

Its women I can't understand!

I am a good judge of character with both sex's and I can tell if they are balanced or not so, or as the case may likely to be. No-one is perfect even if they think they are.

However understanding the reasons for someones actions I would have to write a thesis about it from my several years of experience of people.

The older the wiser, as it is not so simple that we could write a few lines or a couple of paragraphs. We all have different beliefs many of us are driven by selfishness whether we think we are being selfish or not. We train our minds to believe in what we want to believe in, whether it is right or wrong if it is suitable and convenient for our choice of life style, of which we want to feel comfortable and secure.

Of course many poor people have to make do and are happy to just exist in the knowledge they will never make it rich enough to be secure, and as we know riches will not always be the solution to a content life style.

Depends what is more important to us in life, love of life or material wealth. Today many of us combine both concepts and struggle mentally, because the material bits are quite un-natural and new to us compared to the simplicity of lifestyle before the Industrial revolution.

Growing up with 5 ( I actually have 6 brothers) gave me a better perspective than most I think. I get along really well with men obviously. (But I also get along well with women because I hate that excuse and think it's all a choice.)

However, there are still mystery's I have yet to solve and at my age I'm starting to think they may well better remain a mystery!

I do agree with the ladies here who know the simple ways to a mans' heart (food, sex, sports ...). Luckily those things are pretty easy for us to handle ... or most of us would be lesbians by now ... lol

Peace and understanding to you ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• ?

I don't generalize. There have been some that make me look balanced and some that are actually very methodical. I think that "not understanding" someone is a copout because they are demonstrating qualities we don't care for or simply telling us what we don't want to hear.

Unless they are talking to you in quantum formula then it isn't really that hard to understand.

Unless they aren't talking at all...that mind reading trick can get difficult sometimes.

Source(s): That Quantum Physics stuff IS hot though!
  • after so many years i,ve gining up trying to understand the opposite gender .

Source(s): married WAY to long

I seem to have always related better to the opposite gender....

Growing up in the same house as 7 uncles.....

Kind of gave me a different attitude....

and

Different perception...

"I know what boys like....I know what turns them on....."

Peace.

They are the ones with the wobbly bits upstairs, less in the trousers and they do the laundry so it stays the colour it should

Oh come on.

We already do way too much for them.

Do I really have to try to understand them too?

I don't want to play this new game.

LOL

I know enough about women to know this: Any man who says he understands women is either an idiot or a liar.

• Uh

Not too much to understand, as I have been told.

Food, sex, shopping, right?

Not necessarily in that order

Uh.

Not too much to understand as I have been told

food, sex, sports right?

not necessarily in that order