How dod Jesus dying on the cross save us from our sins?

Dont get all riled up and dont give me the run-a-round and tell me a bunch of "you have to beilieve" stuff. How did him dying on the cross give us the ability to have our sins forgivin? What if Paunchus Pilot did not sentence him to death and he live a full life? Would we be screwed?
Update: Sorry, How "did", not dod
Update 2: Hey, dip ****, do I really care how his name was spelled? No, so **** off
Update 3: I have to turn to profanity, but you initiated it by calling me dipstick. Then you tell me some story that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You didnt even answer the question I asked you ******* moron, you just gave me the run-a-round like I asked you not to. WHAT IF HE DIDNT DIE ON THE CROSS? Can you... show more I have to turn to profanity, but you initiated it by calling me dipstick. Then you tell me some story that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You didnt even answer the question I asked you ******* moron, you just gave me the run-a-round like I asked you not to. WHAT IF HE DIDNT DIE ON THE CROSS? Can you comprehend this? And how did his dying save us from our sins? Give me an answer, not just a bunch of pieced together theries that your priests have impregnated in my brains. Go follow the herd, you ******* sheep. Baaaaa
Update 4: To the moron who told me "don't question Gods word" . Your a ******* idiot. First of all, God didnt tell me the story of Jesus dying on the cross, a priest did. So I am questioning him, moron. And if you don't question things, your an idiot that believes whatever people tell you. Religious... show more To the moron who told me "don't question Gods word" . Your a ******* idiot. First of all, God didnt tell me the story of Jesus dying on the cross, a priest did. So I am questioning him, moron. And if you don't question things, your an idiot that believes whatever people tell you. Religious Morons, ITS OK TO QUESTION THINGS AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Thats how things are learned.
Update 5: Tzadiq , I dont know if you were talking about me, but what the **** is wrong with you. Your telling me im wrong for questioning you and cursing, then you call me an ape? So its ok for you (the superior Bible follower) to cast judgement on me, but not ok for me to do that to you. Eat a dick. And why are you... show more Tzadiq , I dont know if you were talking about me, but what the **** is wrong with you. Your telling me im wrong for questioning you and cursing, then you call me an ape? So its ok for you (the superior Bible follower) to cast judgement on me, but not ok for me to do that to you. Eat a dick. And why are you calling me an athiest. Im not an athiest, just somebody who is capable of thinking for themselves and wants to know why. You people are so scared of questioning things and thinking for yourselfs, its frightening. Think for yourself moron, dont just beieve it cuz some child molesting retartd told you so.
Update 6: THINK FOR YOURSELFS PEOPLE, TRUST ME, ITS OK. I even stated in my question that I didnt want anyone to get riled up or tell me to just believe. Then what happens, you FREAKS get all mad because I am curious and I dont just beileve things because someone told me them. Well guess what, that means you believe... show more THINK FOR YOURSELFS PEOPLE, TRUST ME, ITS OK. I even stated in my question that I didnt want anyone to get riled up or tell me to just believe. Then what happens, you FREAKS get all mad because I am curious and I dont just beileve things because someone told me them. Well guess what, that means you believe whatever you were told. And your parents TOLD you about Jesus. That means, if your parents were Jewish, guess what, You wouldn't even believe in Jesus because your just a sheep following the herd.

A few of you even started calling me an atheist because I was asking this question. In what part of my question did I say I was an atheist? Where? And then some of you got so upset that you stated calling me names. Oh no, the Bible Thumper called me a name. oooooh, how Christian of you. Please do us all a favor and dont pro-create.

Thanks everyone!
Update 7: NOt Socialized: Your answer did not tell me anything. My mother died when I was 10 I make $95,000 a year. I could hire a POS like you to whip my nose for me. You called me a dipstick. I called you a dip ****. Whats the difference moron? Now hurry up and get out of here, your flock is running away... show more NOt Socialized:

Your answer did not tell me anything.

My mother died when I was 10

I make $95,000 a year. I could hire a POS like you to whip my nose for me.

You called me a dipstick. I called you a dip ****. Whats the difference moron? Now hurry up and get out of here, your flock is running away without you
Update 8: Oh yeah, what the **** am I posing as? someone with enough intelligence to think for themselves? maybe you should try that.