Atheists, if there's no god...how can I be god's gift to women?

I've been told and tell myself that I am gods gift to women. How can this be true if there is no god? Is it possible I'm really Darwins gift to women?

you can hit me up on AIM Amelie....same name.

any ladies that would like to have a "religious experience" can send me an email or IM...

Best Answer

Sometimes the forces of the universe just converge in all the right ways...

;-)

If Darwin actually created evolution, he is God.

He was a scientist. He made observations which all seemed to support a very reasonable idea which is actually older than Christianity.

In the mean time, we've made not a single discovery that would even so much as hint at the literal interpretation of Genesis.

Maybe your blessing is really a curse in disguise, but I, myself have always been more of a one woman man. I try to keep the drama to a minimum. Good luck with those women that God so graciously gifted you to. You'll probably need it at some point.

Hey, I thought I was God's gift to women!!!

At any rate all women worship me. To them, I am a god.

For example, I was in the bathroom this morning and my wife said: "My, God what's taking you so long?"

EDIT: The Little Act of Faith & Love: Lighten up.

If you're God's gift to women then I'm not sure I want to be a christian anymore!

You are 'God's gift to women' coz God made you dumbass and since he allowed you to not beleive in him then you are fully human and not an animal.Congratulations evolution has finally paid off....though your soul seems to be God's gift to the Devil now isn't that nice hahahaha

This is one of the few questions that made me laugh even though I'm not an Atheist nor an Agnostic

Source(s): Have a star

I,believe there is God,why don;t you?.I feel sorry for you.& about you being god gift to women you joking rigth!?

If you are humble, please... Pray to God to know the truth with great faith and do what is right for you and sometimes, things can be right in your point of view but wrong in Public point of view so

Basically, just pray about it for the Good Answer to feel the more love of God, and try to do the God's will first always

And

I have true testimony of true God

Please, just try to understand the fundamental...

If you think, why so much trouble and pain in this world…? Then there is only one reason, without pain, No pleasure and without pleasure, no pain. So without them, we cannot enjoy this life so always we need them in our development towards the perfection of God. So-so, you use pain and pleasure instead of pain and pleasure use you. And

It is Wonderful… wonderful nature for us by the true… God. And

we all make mistakes so it is hard to look for star in daylight. So just in faith… it is possible. Like that the faith in true God. And If you think, even expert can be wrong then you have to make the fine research in all most everything so It is hard and some time, it is impossible to achieve so Why we need inappropriate action to find the owner of higher power? SO,

So, just try to understand, because of Lack of faith in true God, we do not have the great gift of understanding of things so just

understand this please.

We cannot get anything from nothing so changing something into this perfect state, we need something or someone so all things are spiritually first, to govern everything by God. So, closely, Have a look at this world of wonders of yours and then you know the truth, when you listen to your real voice and then Having a strong desire to do the best every day then stick with the best to do your best. And most importantly, try to be grateful for what you have now and try to know where you come from to have the great gift of understanding and then, have the faith to become the best winner in your life. And this is the best meaning of happy life.

And

The Low of mercy cannot rob the Low of justice so God provided the way to our salvation to overcome our sin so Jesus Christ sacrifice is much needed to return to live with God, because God is perfect in perfection so Jesus Christ is our savior to pay our punishment of our sin so-so Because of the perfect love of god for you. So God gave Jesus Christ for us ~ FOR US ~

Well,

It is the time to make the great decision.

Good luck.

<<<<The power is focus with the great mindset >>>>

If you are interested, I gladly encourage you to visit the http://www.mormon.org web side for your spiritual support. Thanks for the opportunity.

• Karen

Men who think there's "enough to go around" are more like a curse.

Although I did find the question amusing.

haha that is a saying, it just means that your so lovely or whatever that some one has put you here for women if u get what i mean, saying gods gift to women doesnt mean literally lol.

We could say you are on this earth to pleasure women but that would sound stupid wouldnt it!