Anonymous

請用英文幫我翻譯我的自傳 感謝

自傳

個人特質

我是個『認真負責』的人,以『為成功找方法』作為我的座右銘,不管面對任何任務、挑戰,我總是全力以赴,達成所被賦予的任務,在經過學校許多社團的活動主辦人、及商業管理顧問的歷練,學習到許多人際關係的維繫、危機處裡、EQ管理以及抗壓力等技能

個人對大大小小的事情都力求細心謹慎, 在任何的情況下總要求自己能夠沉著應對. 堅持這個理念對我幫助很大.

我覺得謙虛有禮,熱心幫助需要幫助的人,更為重要。對我來說,態度比能力更重要,隨時給人親切的微笑,讓周遭的人都能感受到你的熱情與溫暖。我覺得有愛心比任何事情都來得重要。 然而,這社會中最寶貴的常常也是最缺乏的。隨時說出鼓勵,造就人的話,是我做人的目標。

1。在桃園航空警察局服役一年

當兵時,我在桃園航空警察局服役,非常熟悉桃園機場的一切。包括飛航安全管理...安檢...保安...以及證照查驗等相關飛安工作.

相關飛安工作我都有基礎的認識.

請勿用翻譯軟體 或網頁喔

Rating
  • Peter
    Favorite Answer

您好:

Autobiography

Idiosyncrasy(此單字較為恰當)

I am a person who is " responsiblefor seriously ", " in order to succeed in looking for the method" as my motto, no matter face any task, challenge, I always go all out,reach tasks entrusted to, the experiences of activity organizer, and commercialheadhunter passing the school in a lot of corporations are tempered, is it geta lot of maintain, crisis of interpersonal relationships on the office tostudy, EQ manage and resist pressure skill individual not to strive to be tobig and small thing careful and prudent, general requirements can be repliedcalmly in case of any. Insist this ideahelps me a lot. I feel modest and courteous, help the person in need of helpenthusiastically, even more important. To me, the attitude is more importantthan ability, give somebody a cordial smile at any time, enable the peoplearound to experience your enthusiasm and warmth. I think that there is lovethat more than anything. However, the most valuable one is often the mostscarce in this society. Tell and encourage at any time, it is the goal that Iconduct oneself to bring up people's words.

1. Including flight safety management ...Safety inspection ...Securitypersonnel ...And the certificates are checked etc and flown to Ann relevantlyand worked. Fly and fit the understanding that I have the foundation of the jobrelevantly.

我辛苦翻譯的

網頁翻譯不用說 軟體翻譯不可能

希望您會喜歡

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/blog/rte/smiley_7.gif

有問題歡迎補充

Source(s):

Autobiography

Personal characteristic

I am a person of"hard be responsible for", with"for the success find a method"is my motto, ignore to face any mission, challenge, I always go all out, reaching is given of mission is passing by a school many movable entrepreneur, and businesses of associations to manage the experience and training of adviser, learning to many social interactions to support, crisis in, the EQ manage and anti- pressure etc. technical ability

Personal all try hard for to various things with quiet attention careful, always request under the any condition oneself can be calm and steady to reply. Insist this principle to me help very greatly.

I feel modest and polite, being enthusiastic about a help a person that need to be helped, more important. To me, the attitude is more more important than the ability, giving the person the warm smile at any time, let whole persons can feel your enthusiasm and the warmth. I feel good-hearted to compare any things all come importance. However, the most precious in this society of usually is also the most lacking. Speaking out encouragement at any time, educating the person's words is the target that I am a person.

1. Undergo military service in the Aviation Police Bureau of Taoyuan for a year

While serving as soldier, I undergo military service in the Aviation Police Bureau of Taoyuan, acquainting with everything of airport in Taoyuan very much. Include a flight safety management. . . Anne checks. . . Public security. . . And the license inspect etc. is related to fly Anne to work.

Related fly Anne to work I have basal understanding.

Source(s): 網頁