Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康疾病與處置其他:疾病 · 1 decade ago

急~急~急~內科的醫囑翻譯中文~拜託了~

<Information source : P`t family`s statement and old chart>

This 77 y/o male p`t had a history of 1. Old anterior wall non-Q MI on 81/09 ,2.

BPH s/p turp ,3.Prostate cancer with metastatic lung lesion.According to his family`s statement he suffered form chest tightness with dyspnea occurred sine 3/15 evening and he took NTG subligual use at am 1:00 and am 4:00 on 3/16 but in vain.

Family therefore brought him to our ER for help ,where CXR disclosed pulmonary edema , serial cardiac enzyme data reveals elevating troponin-I and down-sloping st depression over Lead V4-6 ,Lead I and aVL . Reso . distress resolved after bumetanide 1 amp injection , o2 support and Tridil pump use.Under the impression of 1.

NSTEMI, TIMI5, Killip III,2. Prostate cancer with metastatic lung lesion he was admitted to MICU for further management and surveillance.

CAD risk factors-DM(-), HTN(+), Smoking(+), Family Hx(+), Hyperlipidemia(+), Age(+).

1 Answer

Rating
  • cs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

<Information source : P`t family`s statement and old chart>

資料來源. 病人家屬陳述以及舊病歷

This 77 y/o male p`t had a history of 1. Old anterior wall non-Q MI on 81/09 ,2.BPH s/p turp ,3.Prostate cancer with metastatic lung lesion.

77歲男性有一些舊病史:

1. 在81年9月. 陳舊型心肌前壁NON-Q梗塞

2. 攝護腺肥大經過刮除術後

3. 前列腺癌症併肺部轉移

According to his family`s statement he suffered form chest tightness with dyspnea occurred sine 3/15 evening and he took NTG subligual use at am 1:00 and am 4:00 on 3/16 but in vain.

根據家屬的陳述. 病人於3/15傍晚發生胸悶及呼吸困難. 並且於3/16共含了3顆舌下片. 分別在凌晨 1.00及4點

Family therefore brought him to our ER for help ,where CXR disclosed pulmonary edema , serial cardiac enzyme data reveals elevating troponin-I and down-sloping st depression over Lead V4-6 ,Lead I and aVL .

家屬因此把他送到急診. 胸部X光發現肺水腫. 一系列的心肌酶檢查發現troponin-I 偏高. 心電圖發現 在胸前導程V4-6. 及肢導程Lead I and aVL ST節段下降

Reso . distress resolved after bumetanide 1 amp injection , o2 support and Tridil pump use.Under the impression of 1. NSTEMI, TIMI5, Killip III,2. Prostate cancer with metastatic lung lesion he was admitted to MICU for further management and surveillance.

經過利尿劑 bumetanide 1 amp 注射. 给予氧氣 以及 Tridil pump 使用. 病人的症狀緩解. 我們給的臆測診斷為:

1. NSTMI . TIMI 分數5分. KILLIP分級第三級

2. 前列腺癌症併肺部轉移

因此病人住進加護病房接受治療

CAD risk factors-DM(-), HTN(+), Smoking(+), Family Hx(+), Hyperlipidemia(+), Age(+).

冠狀動脈的危險因子: 沒有糖尿病 . 有高血壓. 有抽菸. 有家族史. 有血脂異常. 年紀偏高

*****同鞋....以後作業要自己做啦~

2008-03-28 09:19:31 補充:

分別在凌晨 1.00及4點....後面再加" 但無效"

Source(s): 我自己是心臟科醫生
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.