Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think JabbaWockeeZ would be the same without their masks??

Personally, I think it would be different! I mean they’ll still be sick dancers but I think the masks add that little something.

Do you agree?

Favorite Answer

I think they would be totally different! It is true, as you said, that they would still be ill dancers but the masks are like the icing on the cake. As an audience, we're forced to watch them as a whole and not individually which people tend to do, consciously or unconsciously (not all people but most people). There’s always that one person that stands out. However, with the Jabbawockeez, we’re able to appreciate a unity of dancers of remarkable talent. They for sure as hell deserved to win!

Go Jabbawockeez!!!

honestly no...i think the masks creaet a type of ego for them

but i gotta say status kuo is taking this one

their hot with the masks on.