Need Good Legal advice...?

At the end of Feb. I was in a car accident. I wasn't driving...my friend was. Everyone was okay...accept me. I damaged my wrist and have been out of work since. I am handeling my friends insurance company and all of that but I'm on medical leave where I work.

Lately my boss has been calling me asking when I'm coming back to work. Telling me she doesn't want any misunderstandings...and saying things like

"Has HR told you how many more days you can take off?"

Frankly, I'm afraid that I'll get back to work for a few days and they will fire me over this. As it is I feel pressured to return to work, even thought my Doctor has explicitly told me I can't.

I have NO idea what to do...

any advice?

I know I should go talk to a lawyer who works on comission, but I'm a worry wart...and I hate making waves so this is hard enough for me as it is. I just want things resolved and I want to go back to work without their crap.

Favorite Answer

Talk to a lawyer, one that works on contingency so it wont cost you anything upfront.