promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does pittsburgh Have a subway system? and where can i board and will it take me to Station Square?

I'm going to the pirates home opener and will be coming in by AmTrak into downtown pittsburgh and would like to get to station square where I will be Staying is there a subway or rail transit system that i can take? i will be arriveing at union Station.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes there is a transit system in pittsburgh, buses, and railway and there is a stop on the T to station square, the stop is right across the street and i believe is called station square. You can go to the Port Authority Website for maps and more information.

Source(s): I have road the T many times downtown to station square with my grandparents who lived in pittsburgh/upper st clair
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • doyan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Pittsburgh Subway System

• 1 decade ago

There is a subway system, called the T, but it doesn't go to the North Shore where PNC Park is located. It does stop across the street from Station Square. It's about a 20 minute walk from PNC to Gateway Center station.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can get the train very close to Union Station. Take it to Station Square. Then get on the boat to PNC park.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.