OMG! omg omg... tel me wat you think?

okay so i just got wat i think is my period... 2 days ago.. except this whole time it hasnt been heavy and not real red.. more brown.. but more than spotting.. okay so i took a test the day before i got it that morning, and there was a faint second line.. except i wasnt sure if it turnd up in the ten min mark.. so... show more okay so i just got wat i think is my period... 2 days ago.. except this whole time it hasnt been heavy and not real red.. more brown.. but more than spotting.. okay so i took a test the day before i got it that morning, and there was a faint second line.. except i wasnt sure if it turnd up in the ten min mark.. so i took another th day i got it. and that was another faint line.. and today as the bleeding has gone way down (third day and i usualy last 5 days in a AF) i took my last just to see. thinking yeah negatiuve but theres a darka line!!!! its like double the darkness from on tuesday. (its now thursday) wat does this mean!! im freaking out.. shaking... i hope it means wat i think... omg my heart is beating so fast
Update: if youre going to answer a question you dont knwo the answer to then just dont.. i dont need your pathetic reply. thsi is an amzing time for me so jsut go away.
Update 2: the rest of yu, thankyou soooo much for your suport and replies. realy helps... its just you knwo you always think... it cant be true. you dont believe i! :) thankyou agen
Update 3: so you all think that the bleeding is okay? omg.... okay im going to go to the docs...