What band would you like to be a member off?

If you could instantly play any instrument or sing ... which band would you like to be a member of? Why? If you could cover any song from any other band.... what song would it be?
Time for some serious Fantasy Island stuff. Have fun!
Update: edit to Rckets>>>> the Pina Coladas are extremely important. My personal fantasy would be to sing with Ian Gillan for Deep Purple... we would make some amazing duos, me with a voice very similar to Grace Slick meets Ella Fitzgerald and guitar god Steve Morse would play those amazing solos right next to... show more edit to Rckets>>>> the Pina Coladas are extremely important.
My personal fantasy would be to sing with Ian Gillan for Deep Purple... we would make some amazing duos, me with a voice very similar to Grace Slick meets Ella Fitzgerald and guitar god Steve Morse would play those amazing solos right next to me!!! wow.
Update 2: we would cover....URIAH HEEP'S July Morning. Awesome fantasy.....