Whats your favorite movie quote?

Mines from Mr. Deeds.

When the lady goes "Im gonna cut you into 8 slices of bitcharoni!"

( ;

• DJ
    Favorite Answer

Yoda: Do or do not... there is no try.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition... The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Source(s): V - V for Vendetta
  • endpov

There was that scene in Conan the Barbarian where Conan has a vision of Valeria where she says, "Don't you want to live forever?"

That was cool

Also from Star Wars IV: A New Hope, where Obi Wan says to Darth Vader,"If you strike me down now, I shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine."

Also from I think Happy Gilmore, that scene where he asks the golf ball, "Don't you want to go home?"

movie quotes like this are among my favorites...

Ah ah ah! I know what you're thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I seem to have forgotten myself. But seeing that this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head, clean off. You've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk!

Source(s): Dirty Harry, 1971

I like "Life is like a box of chocolates ... you never know what you're gonna get" from Forrest Gump. I also like the Jack Nicholson line from As Good As It Gets "You make me want to be a better man."

This time I read the title of the painting: "Girl Interrupted at Her Music".

Interrupted at her music: as my life had been, interrupted in the music of being seventeen, as her life had been, snatched and fixed on canvas: one moment made to stand still and to stand for all the other moments, whatever they would be or might have been. What life can recover from that?

girl interrupted .

I really like the line Doc Graham says in "Field of Dreams": This is my most special place in all the world... the wind never blows so cold...". When I think of that I think like "Doc, the world's a mighty big place"... like maybe he should think about that some more.

Source(s): From the mind of One Realist.
  • John H

"I have a bad feeling about this" Said in every Star Wars movie

"I'll be back" Terminator and T2

"Come with me if you wanna live" Terminator, T2 and T3

"With great power comes great responsibility" Spiderman

"I wonder if they'll have that on the ride" Jurassic Park

• Eric S

Dr. Rumack (Leslie Nielson) from Airplane!: Yes, I'm serious...And don't call me Shirley.

I've seen that movie a hundred times and I still laugh at that line.

Jack Nicholson : "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres, Johnny"

ONE of my favorite movies quotes would have to be from Kill Bill Vol.2 when Bud is waking up Beatrix.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!"

ahaha lol! Michael Madsen rocks!

ehehe

XD