Annie
Lv 5
Annie asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If Hilliary was to get elected then the past four presidents would be: Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton?

how do you feel about possible having the past 4 presidents being from the same family?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mccain is part of the Bush family....we can call him uncle McBush...so if he wins will still be the same ole thing bush/clinton

Only obama can stop this Royalty family bidding we have facing with the bush/clintons last 20 years

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I feel that it is appalling that most mericans won't admit to themselves that there's something HORRIBLY WRONG here.

What are the odds that, election after election, nearly 100% of the presidential candidates (on both sides of the aisle) are members of the exclusive Council on Foreign Relations?

What are the odds that, in the 2004 election, out of ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY, we were given a "choice" between 2 members of the same ultra-elite brotherhood, the Order of Skull and Bones?

There is no lack of available evidence that our democratic process has been completely replaced by pageantry. Presidents are not elected, they are selected.

Source(s): reality
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is not England, we shouldn't have family dynasties in the White House. In fact, I wish that congress could legislate some sort of law which indicates that a son of a former President or the spouse of a former President or any relative for that matter would be ineligible to run for the office of President at anytime.

• 1 decade ago

We have had 28 years of the Bush/Clinton crime families running this country.Nothings going to change anytime soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Having Clinton next would be horrible. The only way to make this worse would be to through a Kennedy in the mix.

• 1 decade ago

Well if they were good at what they do, I could care less, but only one in the bunch has done anything remotley right, and even he got it wrong most of the time.No I am not referring to a BUSH!

• 1 decade ago

Well, seeing as how the Bushs' reigns were mistakes, I would feel proud knowing that both Clintons served.

• Gretl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It takes a Clinton to clean up after a Bush.

• 1 decade ago

I don't care..as long as it isn't another Bush.

How much destruction does this country have to endure?

• 1 decade ago

Better yet after Hillary we'll have Jeb Bush....That would be Sweet....

bush,clinton,bush,clinton,bush

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.