Is it realistic to try and get a job at Warner Brothers?

I know that big, well known corporations are really competative employeers and expect an excellent GPA, which worries me. Plus they're in Hollywood which just makes them more popular.

To the second answer,

I'm not interested in being a screenwriter/actor. I'm more interested in some kind of business job.

Please read the details next time.

Favorite Answer

Your chances of getting a job there with a decent gpa are excellent. Do not get discouraged and go to their website to apply. I thought that working for a recognized company was also hard but today, i work for a recognized international company so go for it!!

Radio Star, be aware that every aspiring screenwriter and actor would kill (some literally) for a shot at *any* job with a production company or major studio. I'm not saying you won't make it--somebody does, after all--but that you should be aware that the competition is going to be fierce and quite possibly underhanded.

If you, too, seek the connections to get your foot in the door of the entertainment business, by all means try, but have a fallback plan in the event of failure, too.

give it a shot, if you live near them, it couldn't hurt. If you want to get into movies though, it might take more work( professionally, you would probly have to join an organization like SAG and get a manager). I ended up being an(unpaid) extra in a few films( they comp you in other ways).

you can do anything you put your mind to; i don't see why not; after all, the people that are working there now started out with dreams and made it :-) just be persistent and have a positive attitude