Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Fordham Law School NYC?

I really would like to get some information from this school. Is there anyone who is enrolled or has completed law school in this school and can guide through the application process as well as what is the starting salary when you graduate from this school? Also I want to take the LSAT in June 08 to apply for the Sept, what would you recommend me is best studying alone or paying for a prep course? (I am planning on attending the evening division)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like any law school, the startin salaries at Fordham can vary. Fordham does, in fact, have a very good reputation for job placement and consistently ranks among the top 10 law schools in terms of representation among the country's top law firms, but these high paying positions are usually reserved for the top 15% of their graduates. The average starting salary overall is somewhere around 62000$.

• 5 years ago

With faculties ranked within the 20-forty variety, it is quite often satisfactory to visit a institution within the field you wish to train. Those faculties have well ratings and you are going to most likely be capable to discover a role even though you do transfer - however there's no query that you just would discover a tight activity NEAR the institution, which makes it a miles more secure, and less difficult wager. By going to a institution within the field you wish to train, you'll advantage from OCI (on campus interviewing) and large alumni connections as good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.