I'm looking for some new drinks to try at the bar....HELP!!!!?

I've been stuck with the Long Island Iced Teas, Apple Martini's, and Amaretto Sours.....I need to try something new but I have no idea what other kinds of drinks are out there. I really don't like creamy drinks or anything with coconut....PLEASE HELP!!!! I'LL TRY ANYTHING ONCE!!

Favorite Answer

my drink Tanqueray and Tonic, with plenty of lime.

Awesome after a long day.

By your drink preferences I will assume you are in your twenties so I will not recommend scotches, gins and other old folks drinks

If you like Long islands try the long beach tea- everything in a LI but with cranberry juice on top.

You might also enjoy purple haze LI with chambourd on top

crown sex-crown royal and chambourd (best as a chilled shot)

Chambourd sours are good if you like sour drinks

there's nothing like a chambourd and hot chocolate with whipped cream on top if you're trying to stay warm.

Enough about my obsession with chambourd

Vodka drinks

v/oj/cran-madras

v/cran/splash of soda water cape cod

v/grapefruit-greyhound

v/cran grapefruit sea breeze

v/cran/pineapple-bay breeze.

v/pine-pine bomb

v sunrise- v/oj splash of grenadine

If you're into carbonated beverages try

crown/ginger

v/tonic

So co drinks

sc/cran- also called a Scarlett O'Hara

so co/amaretto- Sicilian kiss best as a chilled shot

Etc

Black Russian- vodka and kahlua

Dr pepper -glass of draft/shot of amaretto on the side drop shot glass into the beer and enjoy quickly (NEVER drink anything on fire)

All of the above drinks have been tested by moi!

I HATE RUM but if you're into it try the traditional

r/coke

r/ginger

r/oj

Source(s): Worked in bars From a drinking town Drank a lot in my youth and semi youth

Midori Sour

Jager Bombs

Rainbow Sherbert Martini

Shots:

Red Headed Slut

Apple Jolly Rancher

B**w J*b

Buttery Nipple

It sounds like you like the sweet drinks, and just want a change, am I right? Or do you want to shift away from the sweet stuff?

If sweet, time to get into the rum drinks, you can start slow with Rum&Coke, but Mojitos and Hurricane Janes are delish, too.

If you're sick of sweet, get to know the gin&tonic scene! Tanquery and Tonic with a nice fat wedge of lime is heaven. And always ask your bartender for recommendations if you're not somewhere deafening, most have favorites they make well!

Try a "Hot Sleboggan" (hot cider and a shot of scotch) a great drink after a day enjoying most any winter snow sport. Drink name after the revolutionary new winter sport of Slebogganing!

the worldwide is stuffed with issues like that. stay faraway from them. i'm no longer asserting that in case you do those issues, you will pass to hell, whether it nevertheless isn't good. for sure this question bothers your extensive wide awake. while issues like this bothers your recommendations, do you recognize what which potential? It potential it somewhat is incorrect. purely like once you get that feeling if whether or to no longer do something like kill somebody, decrease your self, or something alongside those borders, you hesitate or think of two times approximately whether or no longer you may do this. it somewhat is because of the fact it somewhat is incorrect. I even have self assurance, and that i'm non secular, yet i do no longer take it over-board. I even have atheist friends, I hear to pop song, I make errors, and massive ones at that, I positioned on denims, and in some situations i'm tempted to cuss. yet i do no longer. you recognize why? because of the fact human beings do no longer stay consistently. there's a one hundred% threat of loss of life in each and every individual. even nevertheless our bodies die, our spirits stay consistently. And confident, I do opt for to have exciting on the earth, watch epic video clips like Inception, and perchance pass to a rock stay overall performance, yet I even have set my barriers. once I die on the earth, i'll heaven. So approximately your question, if there is doubt, go away it out. which potential in the experience that your considering on whether or to no longer stay a "stable-christian-lady" , in case you doubt it or hesitate, it somewhat is probable something you may no longer be doing. additionally do no longer forget that your loose to do what you opt for. have exciting in life while you have it, purely submit to in recommendations life on the earth is long, yet Heaven is an eternity.

Try WebTender.com and search drinks under alcohol types or other ingredients you like. With 100's of drinks to choose from you are bound to find one or two new favorites. Cheers!

You really need to try a Yager Bomb, it's yagermeister and redbull in a big shot, you will love it and thank me forever!! Be carefull though to many can knock you on your a*^ ! For a regular drink try Three Olives cherry vodka and lemonade, OOOOOh yummy!!! Im getting thirsty!!

Strawberry cheesecake just mix Stoli vanilla vodka and cranberry juice

Vodka and Redbull is my fave

AMF

Jaeger Bomb

umm Irish Carbomb

Flaming dr pepper

Dirty tuaca mmmm (shot)

Bloww job (shot)

wet pussy

Colorado bulldog