Who is MORE at fault for negative Stereotypes?

The stereotyper OR the people keeping the stereotype alive? Example: WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR EMOTIONS (stereotype) Would this stereotype exist if it wasn't for the LOADS of women who FIT the stereotype? If 8 out of 10 women I meet are overly emotional and irrational... what will happen when I meet a new... show more The stereotyper OR the people keeping the stereotype alive?

Example: WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR EMOTIONS (stereotype)

Would this stereotype exist if it wasn't for the LOADS of women who FIT the stereotype?

If 8 out of 10 women I meet are overly emotional and irrational... what will happen when I meet a new woman I don't know? Wont I use the "probability factor" and assume she is more likely to be overly emotional than not?

In this situation.. who is at fault for the negative stereotype? The LOADS of women keeping it alive.. or the loads of men going off of personal experience and the "probability factor"?
Update: "Djuna" Feminists are the ones who assigned that to be a "negative" stereotype. Feminist pretty much think everything "feminine" is negative.