Is this ethical behavior for a global warming scientist?

Suppose a global warming expert wrote an article about the underlying science associated with climate. Then, this same expert wrote an anonymous review of their own article, giving it a glowing review, calling it insightful etc. Is anonymously self-promoting your own work ethical behavior? Who do you think... show more Suppose a global warming expert wrote an article about the underlying science associated with climate. Then, this same expert wrote an anonymous review of their own article, giving it a glowing review, calling it insightful etc. Is anonymously self-promoting your own work ethical behavior?

Who do you think would be more likely to do something like this, a rational climate skeptic or an AGW true believer?
Update: Ken: Thanks for pointing out to me that I loaded the question too much. The second part was poorly worded. You are quite correct, zealots on either side could do such a thing, the question is which side is more likely to have those sorts of zealots. Although, in my opinion "rational climate... show more Ken: Thanks for pointing out to me that I loaded the question too much. The second part was poorly worded. You are quite correct, zealots on either side could do such a thing, the question is which side is more likely to have those sorts of zealots.

Although, in my opinion "rational climate skeptic" is oxymoronic.