Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

A Minister, a Priest, and a Rabbi....?

A minister, a priest, and a rabbi die in a car crash. They go to heaven for orientation. They are all asked, "When you are in your casket, and friends, family, and congregates are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say?"

The minister says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man."

The priest says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful teacher and a servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives."

The rabbi replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look, he's moving!'"

• Pazit.
    Favorite Answer

A new flood is predicted. Nothing can prevent it. In three days, the waters will wipe out the world.

The Dalai Lama appears on worldwide media and pleads with humanity to follow Buddhist teachings in order to find Nirvana in wake of the disaster.

The Pope issues a similar message, saying, "It is still not too late to accept Jesus as your savior!"

The chief rabbi of Jerusalem takes a slightly different approach.

"My people," he says, "we have three days to learn how to live underwater."

• maggie

Gotta love the Rabbi.

Good one. The version I heard uses a plane crash instead.

Since we are telling Jokes, here's one that always gets me laughing.

What does a person who is an insomniac, agnostic and a dyslexic do at night?

Stay awake wondering if there is a dog.

LOL! LOL! That one was great! Thanks! And here's one for you:

Three prisoners tried to escape and were caught. The warden tells them that the punishment will be three lashes. But because this is a "progressive" prison, each one can choose something to put on his back to ease the pain. Wilson is first; he says "put oil on my back." They put oil on his back and he screams in pain with each lash. The next one is Johnson and he says "I don't want nuthin' on my back. Whip away! "Okay, tough guy", says the warden. First lash - Johnson says "That's one." Second lash - Johnson says "That's two." Third lash - Johnson says "and that's three." Next up is Goldberg. The warden asks him what he wants on his back. Goldberg says "On my back, I want Johnson."

• LOL it's good joke on such a grey day (in London).

An oldie but a goody.

Thats so funny!

ha ha

that's a Good one

GREAT! Lol! That was funny.