Do you know of any prominent figure with bad grammar/spelling whose religious ideas are taken seriously?

It seems to me like every prominent figure with ideas about religion is capable of using proper grammar and spelling in their writings/speeches. In fact, I can't think of anybody who uses bad spelling and grammar but still has his/her ideas taken seriously. Do you know of anybody whose religious views are... show more It seems to me like every prominent figure with ideas about religion is capable of using proper grammar and spelling in their writings/speeches. In fact, I can't think of anybody who uses bad spelling and grammar but still has his/her ideas taken seriously.

Do you know of anybody whose religious views are taken seriously even though they have worse grammar and spelling than a third grader?