How does Hillary Clinton "misspeaking" when tired jive with the 3am phone call question?

I'm sure we all saw the humorous videos of Hillary lying in her speech about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. However, later yesterday afternoon, she told a reporter that she misspoke because she had been on the campaign trail all day and was TIRED. She went on to say this makes her human and should be... show more I'm sure we all saw the humorous videos of Hillary lying in her speech about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. However, later yesterday afternoon, she told a reporter that she misspoke because she had been on the campaign trail all day and was TIRED. She went on to say this makes her human and should be forgivable.

My question is, how does her excuse of misspeaking when she's tired jive with her ad campaign: "At 3am when there's a national security issue, who do you want answering that phone"?
Update: True, she never claimed to be perfect. But she did say she'd be the best man for the job when there is a situation to deal with in the middle of the night. By blaming her tiredness on her bad "memory" of an event that never happened showed gives me no confidence that she wouldn't misspeak during... show more True, she never claimed to be perfect. But she did say she'd be the best man for the job when there is a situation to deal with in the middle of the night. By blaming her tiredness on her bad "memory" of an event that never happened showed gives me no confidence that she wouldn't misspeak during that 3am phone call.