Boyfriends birthday in 2 weeks?

Im with my boyfriend for 2 months today and his birthday is in 2 weeks. what would be the appropriate gift?he is turning 20.so far i know he is interested in cars and he always puts effort in to his looks so maybe i could give him a gift cert for shopping in his fav shop or something like that??

Update:

Watches are out of the question - they are bad bad luck to give to a boyfriend or girlfriend.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea nothing says i thought about this gift like a gift card so he can just go and get what he wants because you dont know.

Thats what you send to a friend living far away and your not sure if there gift will arrive or something.

Give him something that he wants ask around or walk around a shoping place he frequents and see what catches his eyes thats all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't get him a gift certificate, they are the easy way out and don't show a lot of thought. CD's or movies are safe. Maybe go pick out some clothes for him cause you'll probably do a better job than him (just give him a gift receipt in case).

• Me777
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sounds good but I think you should buy him something like a watch with his favorite car , is it racing cars that he likes ? If so then buy him a watch with that logo and give him a gift certificate as well if possible . It is always better to buy something from the heart . Good Luck !

Source(s): ME
  • 1 decade ago

yeah that would be a great idea, if he has a car a gift cert for a car accessory store is fine too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2 months ? Give him the promise that you will still be with him in 2 YEARS or more !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your his girlfriend so you know what he likes and doesnt like ... try and do it on your own! You dont need help from strangers, im sure he will be giving you some hints as he knows you are going to be looking out for stuff!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gift cards are always nice

• 1 decade ago

don't buy him something to pricey.. only 2 months aftershave always works maby joop jump or cool waters and a nice card

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no no no, give him love, and i dont mean sex unless u want to, jus act like you wanna be around him, make him feel special u kno? and make him a romantic dinner lobby and steak with candles or what ever he wants.

• 1 decade ago

get him some condoms with race cars on them! lol j/p j/p i say you should get him something that involves cars that is sexual and that he can use more than once!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.