Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

have you realized anything important recently?

after searching for everyone today again, i began to notice i am hanging with the "felons" of yahoo, lmao everyone has tons of dead ciscos, amys, charlottes, tbms, wisheys, goats (both of them), hehehes, cherrys, hawks, hanks, 4x4s, susans, johnnys, chachas, am i forgetting anyone? needless to say im hanging with the kids who smoked in the bathroom in high school..

do you think im pregnant?

of course yahoo suggests the glb section

yes casey forgive me...where do i need to lay?

kickstand and bella who actually turned into the female kickstand..ok ok its all coming back to me now

totally havent smoked today

yeah mrs kia and cgc...i cant belive i forgot the love triangle..wheres aj, ding and nasty?

and munkey and lil birdie too, who have been mia for a while now.

donnie...girls just wanna have fun so bring the raincoat

theres a lot of karens and la karens too.... you ditched the hat for some reason and i always thought that was hott

Best Answer

Oh, Cisco.

If you only knew how big a nerd I really am.

I've just always gravitated toward people with brains and a little humor.

Source(s): Pregnant? Did you eat little yellow chick peeps or the little pink rabbit peeps? These things matter.

There is an easy way to figure out what your friend believes and such. Ask your friend. Wicca is an unorganized religion, so that while there are some things that are the same among most Wiccans, there are enough differences that what you might read online may not be what your friend believes. The best way to find out exactly what they believe is to simply ask them. If they're your friend, they will be willing to explain.

Sorry babe I was the music geek in HS. I didn't smoke till I relized i would move up in my career if I smoked with the conductors and such.

And If you are call Maury because I ain't your baby dadda.

i got like 6 other ladies claiming I am the father

As I suspected...I have been over looked again, but I ain't mad at ya Cisco...We are women therefore we have half the money and ALL the Pu$$y!

What are you talking about? Your not pregnant I said I pulled out in time!

We are all pregnant....

In fact I even knocked up Johnny Trash last week....

and

I always preferred the Detention Hall Crowd....

Peace.

Ghost-faced Killa thug here.

Don't smoke in the bathroom, those places are filthy.

If you're not pregnant, I'm willing to help you achieve your goals.

I have recently realized that I am absolutely unnecessary. It's making me much bolder in my choices. Why not?

Yes, I'm sure you're pregnant.

lmfao. nice, i loved the random "am i pregnant." yes, i did realize something important today. i realized that if i really did shoot the jehova witness woman at my door i could drag her into the house and claim self defense.

I realized that over 100,000 commercials are made each year world wide.

everyone who uses YA is pregnant. Havent you noticed ?