Have you realized anything important recently?

after searching for everyone today again, i began to notice i am hanging with the "felons" of yahoo, lmao everyone has tons of dead ciscos, amys, charlottes, tbms, wisheys, goats (both of them), hehehes, cherrys, hawks, hanks, 4x4s, susans, johnnys, chachas, am i forgetting anyone? needless to say im... show more after searching for everyone today again, i began to notice i am hanging with the "felons" of yahoo, lmao everyone has tons of dead ciscos, amys, charlottes, tbms, wisheys, goats (both of them), hehehes, cherrys, hawks, hanks, 4x4s, susans, johnnys, chachas, am i forgetting anyone? needless to say im hanging with the kids who smoked in the bathroom in high school..

do you think im pregnant?
Update: of course yahoo suggests the glb section
Update 2: yes casey forgive me...where do i need to lay?
Update 3: kickstand and bella who actually turned into the female kickstand..ok ok its all coming back to me now
Update 4: totally havent smoked today
Update 5: yeah mrs kia and cgc...i cant belive i forgot the love triangle..wheres aj, ding and nasty?
Update 6: and munkey and lil birdie too, who have been mia for a while now.

donnie...girls just wanna have fun so bring the raincoat
Update 7: theres a lot of karens and la karens too.... you ditched the hat for some reason and i always thought that was hott
22 answers 22