CAD station?

I need to design a CAD workstation for a business. I'm going to offer a budget one and a high performance one. I've designed the budget one and need help with the other one I need: Motherboard - that can run dual & quad core, needs a lot of PCI slots as well Video Card (has to support dual... show more I need to design a CAD workstation for a business. I'm going to offer a budget one and a high performance one. I've designed the budget one and need help with the other one

I need:
Motherboard - that can run dual & quad core, needs a lot of PCI slots as well
Video Card (has to support dual monitors)
serial,parralel and at least 4 USB ports
2 IEEE 1394 FireWire ports
Network interface card

It needs to be compatible with
2 x 1TB HD with RAID 0
8GB DDR3 RAM (4GB minimum)

Price is no issue. It's going to be a top of the line workstation, so I want the most powerful parts. They need to be good brand parts as well. I'm willing to spend $3000 on a motherboard and video card (each, not together)

10 points for the first answer, if it's any good.
Update: All I want now is a Video Card that supports 2D and 3D, and a network interface card.

Easy 10 points.
Update 2: files will be around 500-600MB
Update 3: files will be around 500-600MB

I'm trying to get a contract to build CAD stations, so i'm building them myself.

Quadro is good for 3D, but I want a card that does 2D and 3D.
1 answer 1