Masteяs™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who does there moves better?

sharpshooter

1)Chris Benoit

2)HBK

3)The Rock

4)Bret Hart

5)Sting

Twist of fate

1)Matt Hardy

2)Jeff Hardy

3)Lita

Figure four

1)HHH

2)Ric Flair

3)Jeff jarret

Frog splash

1) eddie

2)chavo

3)RVD

4)Rey M

5)D-Lo Brown's

Chokeslam

1)Big Show

2)Kane

3)Taker

BackBreaker

1)Carlito

2)Orton

STF

1)Benoit

2)Eddie

3)Cena

4)Masahiro Chono

Bookend Or The rock Bottom

Best Answer

Good questions...starred!

Sharpshooter

4)Bret Hart - nobody will ever execute it better than Bret in my opinion.

Twist of Fate

2)Jeff Hardy - say what you will about him and his personal life, he does a good twist of fate

Figure Four

3)Jeff Jarret - I was never a fan of Jarrett, but I have to admit that he did a good figure four leglock.

Frog Splash

3)RVD - this was a tough one between Eddie and RVD, but I think RVD gets a little bit higher in the air and tightens up his body so that it looks more like a frog

Chokeslam

2)Kane - although I like Taker and Show's chokeslams too, my problem with theirs is that they seem to worry about hurting the other person and don't always lift them high enough off the ground. Kane actually sells his the best.

BackBreaker

2)Orton - It took me a long time to warm up to Orton, but I have to admit that his form is better when he does a backbreaker.

STF

1)Benoit - again, this one was between Chono and Benoit, but Benoit (despite his personal demons) was a great technician and could execute most of his moves spot-on.

Bookend Or The Rock Bottom

Rock Bottom just because the Rock sold his better and always got a good response off of it.

Sharpshooter: Bret Hart

Twist of Fate: Matt Hardy

Figure 4 Leglock: Ric Flair

Frog Spash: Rey mysterio

Chokeslam: Undertaker

Backbreaker: Carlito

STF: John Cena

The Rock Bottom

Sharpshooter: Bret "Hitman" Hart

Twist of Fate: Matt Hardy

Figure Four: "Double J" Jeff Jarrett

Frog Splash: Eddie Guerrero

Chokeslam: The Undertaker

BackBreaker: "Triple C" Carlito Carribean Cool

STF: John Cena

The BookEnd

1) Sharpshooter - Bret Hart. He will always be the best at locking in the Sharpshooter. The excellence of execution.

2) Twist of Fate - Matt Hardy. When I've seen Jeff performing it, it's never as impressive as Matt's version of the ToF. Matt's looks like more of an impact when they hit the mat.

3) Figure 4 - Ric Flair. Everyone associates Flair with the Figure 4, and he really knows how to lock it in properly. Flair=the master of the Figure 4.

4) Frog Splash - Eddie Guerrero. I was gonna pick RVD, but I always think of Eddie when talking about this move, he was brilliant at performing it.

5) Chokeslam - Big Show. More impact because of his size. The Undertaker never really specialised in this move, so it was between Kane and Show.

6) Backbreaker - Carlito. I rarely see Orton performing this move actually, and Carlito does quite a good version of it anyway.

7) STF - Masahiro Chono. When Chono does this cross-legged especially, he is incredible at this move. Benoit was famous for it, but if you've seen Chono execute this move, you'll know that he was the better at it.

ROCK BOTTOM :]

Starred!

• Sharpshooter

4)Bret Hart - Cant go past it, out of the 5 it was Bret's finisher only. The others had more moves... plus Bret does his differently to all the rest, he puts his left foot over the left leg, awesome really

Twist of fate

2)Jeff Hardy - His TNA variation was awesome, it became a Stunner so i really liked that. Also props to Christy Hemme's reverse one...

Figure four

2)Ric Flair - I will admit JJ has got a good one, you cant beat the Naitch at his own move. Classic, painful and a true legendary move of a legend

Frog splash - 3 way tie, ive always liked the Low Down and the 5 star, plus Eddie did his perfect everytime. Cant choose one

1)Eddie

3)RVD

5)D-Lo Brown's

Chokeslam

1)Big Show - He kills people, period. Scary guy doing a huge 8-9ft chokeslam...

BackBreaker

2)Orton - Its really a unique move, plus its believeable because of the pressure on the back.

STF

4)Masahiro Chono - I say this because Eddie and Benoit didnt use it as a primary move. Cena uses it, but he looks to be in more pain than the guy in the hold. Also Chono makes the move look really painful, Japan loves him.

Rock Bottom - Rocks pause as he looks around is great, makes you *feel* the move

Sharpshooter-Chris Benoit

Twist Of Faith-Matt Hardy

Figure Four-Ric Flair

Frog Splash-Eddie Guerrero

Chokeslam-The Undertaker

Backbreaker-Randy Orton

STF-Chris Benoit

sharpshooter: bret hart

1)Chris Benoit

2)HBK

3)The Rock

4)Bret Hart

5)Sting

Twist of fate: matt hardy

1)Matt Hardy

2)Jeff Hardy

3)Lita

Figure four: ric flair

1)HHH

2)Ric Flair

3)Jeff jarret

Frog splash: eddie

1) eddie

2)chavo

3)RVD

4)Rey M

5)D-Lo Brown's

Chokeslam: has to be big show here

1)Big Show

2)Kane

3)Taker

BackBreaker: ortons backbreaker looks more devastating

1)Carlito

2)Orton

STF: where is terry gordy from the freebirds? my choice would be terry gordy for the STF

1)Benoit

2)Eddie

3)Cena

4)Masahiro Chono

Bookend Or The rock Bottom: rock bottom looked sick.

Sharpshooter: Bret Hart, although HBK does it well too.

Twist Of Fate: Jeff Hardy, but props to Lita for being able to do it!

Figure Four: Although I hate the man, Ric Flair does a great figure four.

Frog Splash: Eddie was the master!

Chokeslam: All those men do a great chokeslam, so I can't choose.

Backbreaker: I think Carlito has mastered it.

STF: I haven't been watching long enough to say I've seen anyone other than Cena do this move!

And definently Rock Bottom!

Sharpshooter

Bret did it right. He sat down on them and didn't completely just lay down like Sting. The Rock sucked at the move, he grabbed his opponent to where the legs were wrapped at the ankles not the kness or calves. Shawn Michaels is the worst at the move however. When he does it he looks like he's about to fall down....

TOF

Lita just looked like she was into it. She put more emphasis on it

Figure 4

Defintley Ric Flair. I like Jeff Jarrett but Ric just does it better and has more acting and movement to go along with it. Jeff kind of abadonded it for the Stroke

Frog Splash

I may be the only one to say this but I absolutely loved D-Lo Brown's version.

Chokeslam

Big Show. I only say this bc he can pick up bigger people without making it look weird. I like Kane's set up the most however.

Backbreaker

I love Orton's version. It's snappy and it looks like it hurts like hell...

STF

Benoit. He is a much better techical wrestler than anyone on that list so he had smoother transitions going into it....

The Rock Bottom is better than the Bookend. Booker didn't even need the Bookend when he had the Axe Kick, Harlem Hangover, and Missle Drop Kick, all better moves than the Bookend...

Sharpshooter - Bret Hart

Twist of Fate - Matt Hardy

Figure Four - Ric Flair

Frog Splash - RVD

Chokeslam - Kane

Backbreaker - Carlito

STF - Benoit

Rock Bottom