Do guys prefer women to have shaved pubic hair?

I'm 18 & still a virgin...so I'm clueless about all these things...

I heard that if girls shaved their pubic hair, they will have a higher chance to get some kind of bacteria infection....so definitely this scares me off!

Is trimmed would be alright??

Thanx!

Favorite Answer

why would shaving cause bacterial infection??? men don't get an infection from shaving their faces... women don't get infections from shaving their legs or armpits... :D

get some good personal hygiene and you'll be fine...

OK, great question.. I am in my 30s and can answer this for you. These days it is better to shave or leave a stripe down the middle in front above the clit. The bushy days went out along time ago. If you allow hair in your pubic area, it gets in a mans mouth when he preforms oral on you. It also holds odors and some diseases like crabs. So my suggestion before you get your freak on, shave all or most of that hair girlfriend..Its easier for the guy to get to that G spot..

I've been shaving for years and have not ever gotten an infection or a rash. The hair (I feel ) holds a smell, I say shave that way when he's down there licking u wont hear him spitting out hair. Gross

I prefer that girls shave

Wanting someone to look like a pre-pubescent girl always seems to me to be slightly peculiar. Having a neatly trimmed pubic bush on the other hand is attractive.

The other disadvantage of shaving is that it can give you a rash, and that looks SO attractive. NOT.

Do what makes you comfortable, not what men prefer.

I prefer brazillian waxes because I feel clean. My partner has no problem with fuzzy or zilcho.

Your hair is designed for a couple of things down there. One is to hold the scent (apparently to attract the opposite sex), another is to prevent chapping. Hair naturally holds oils and such.

And if you feel comfortable with trimmed, go with that for now :)

I've been shaving for years, and I've never gotten a bacterial infection due to the lack of hair, if you wash daily and keep clean, there shouldn't be any problems down there.

And I have never been handed any complaint of any sort about me being shaved/waxed completely.

• well im a girl but i like to keep it trimmed nicely. i dont think you should shave it all off because it look a bit like a baby's. and all the men i know definetly prefer trimmed nicely.

I dont mind having sex if its trimmed but I wouldnt want to go down on a girl unless it was shaved.

You especially need to shave you butt hole, its not good to have sex doggy style with a chick and you see a hairy butt hole, plus with a hairy anus you have a good chance of getting a dingleberry and you dont want your significant other to see that when hitting it from behind. lol gross.

Is trimmed would be alright??? <<<huh?

Do guys prefer it?

Some do , some don't.

Steroetyping all guys into a group is equivalent to saying "all blondes are..." or "All redheads are...." or "My exwife cheated on me, so all women cheat"

It's wrong.

Would you want your children to grow up stereotyping?

Imagine your kid coming home from school saying,"Hey, mom, I don't want to go back to school anymore. My teacher molested me. All teachers are child molesters."

Sorry for going on a tangent...

I don't prefer it.

Medically, the practice of shaving the female pubic area does not necessarily guarantee germs, but uncleanliness does. It's comparable to guys who say every woman stinks... If groomed and hygienic, there is no reason for the offensive smell attributed to that area.

• haSS

hi im a 18 year old virgin aswell, although I havent had full intercourse ive done other stuff and as long as the pubic hair doesnt balloon in my face it dont bother me :D