Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

In the Movie the Bodyguard who sang And I will always love you on the Jukebox?

In the movie Kevin and Whitney are in a small restaurant and this song And I will always love you begins playing on the jukebox. Its a solo MALE singer, singing the best rendition I've ever heard of this song. I have found this question resolved with people saying its Dolly Parton. This was a guy singing, sounded like a country star. Anyone know who it is?

Favorite Answer

John Doe Song Performer ("I Will Always Love You")

John Doe is a man who balances two well-respected careers -- as a musician, Doe was the co-founder, songwriter, vocalist, and bassist of one of America's most acclaimed alternative rock bands, X, and while he continues to write and record new material, he has also carved out a reputation as a busy and well-regarded character actor. Born in Decatur, IL, in 1954 as John Duchac.

DOLLY PARTON

DOLLY PARTON