Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

would the world be a lot safer?

if the liberals didnt neuter our spy agencies?

Favorite Answer

Former N.J. and expelled from the Senate for corruption Sen.Torricelli and Sen. Shumer of N.Y. wrote and got passed into law the "Torricelli Doctrine". It forbade the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. from exchanging information on domestic terrorist. It also did not allow the C.I.A. from developing informants unless they wore Brooks Brothers suits and went to Sunday School every week. When the Republicans got control of Congress and Bush came in they repealed the law and passed a law that made the two agencies exchange info. It prevented the planned Sears Tower attack. The Brooklyn and Golden Gate Bridge attacks and a slew of other planned attacks. It caused to be discovered the terrorist cell that was in Washington State.

• john a

People who can't think or read blame a group of people for everything. Kind of how right wing radio/fox news blames everything on liberals. Isn't it funny how Bush is in charge and our country is worse off now than in the last 40 years and they blame liberals. Bush is in control and spent more tax money and is giving it to other countries. So put the blame where it belongs with Bush

The world would be a whole hell of a lot safer with out liberals period.

Liberals do not control "our" spy agencies.

I think you mean socialist's, I.E. Democrats.

• John C

spineless people want everyone else to be spineless like them.