Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

According to popularity as in most known not poulation, what do you think oregon ranks?

Where do you think oregon ranks in popularity of who knows alot about it. For example California and New York are known, North Dakota and Nebraska arent. What number would you say oregon was?

Favorite Answer

I would say about 20th. Oregon is a wonderful state but it isn't that well publicized. This is good for people who live in Oregon and don't want to become overcrowded. I know that Oregon has one of the only assisted suicide laws in the entire country. Pretty forward thinking if you ask me!

Death with dignity act. http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/pas/

Source(s): Travel connoisseur