Would you use soap made of real chocolate?

How about real carrots and real coconut?

Best Answer

Yes and I had a bath bar made out of real chocolate. It made me smell like a gigantic snicker bar but it had a really sensual earthy scent, too. Since it had such a distinct smell people noticed soon it became a good conversation starter and guys really liked the scent. For me carrots, no coconut yes as a soap.

I'd give away the carrot soap.

I'd use the coconut soap.

I'd eat the chocolate soap while bathing with the coconut soap!

No. I would eat the chocolate one and throw the other ones out or give them to somebody. I hate carrot and coconuts. Wait but if it's soap then how is it all chocolate!?

If it were a soap made out of real chocolate...wouldnt it be called a candy bar?

• words

If by "use", you mean "eat", than yes. :)

And yes ,I would use a soap made of chocolate, or carrots, or coconut.

:)

I would rather that than chocolate made of real soap

we have mens deodorant in the UK that smells of chocolate YULK

coconut soap would make your skin soft or something mushed up carrots and chocolate would just be nasty

i would not use soap made out of chocolate cuz i dont like to smell like chocolate.

soap made from 100% chocolate yummy

What would be the pupose of that, really? I don't think it would really wash you at all.... but I'd prolly eat it instead.

I'd prolly eat the carrot soap too.... but not the coconut one, I hate coconuts. >.<