Im 14 and i want to buy thongs but my mom wont let me.?

i bought some anyways without her knowing but how can i talk her into letting me get some.

she thinks im "too" young to be wearing them.

What should i tell her to convince her to let me?

Best Answer

why do you want to wear them? if you have a good reason, other than wanting to be sexy, she'll be more likely to allow it.

What is the big deal about the thong that you want to wear it for? Do you find them sexy and grown up? That is probably what your mom thinks. They are a little grown up for a girl your age. Sooner or later your mom is going to find out you have some. They have to be washed sometime and there is always the chance you will leave them where she can find them. Moms look in places you would never think they look. It's their job. Just obey her wishes and when you get older you will have plenty of time to wear them. I can't see why anyone wants to, they are uncomfortable IMO.

• Tina

Thongs may look cute but have been know to cause infection. The floss part moves when you move and is said to move the bacterias from your bodies into places it should not go. Listen to mom and dad. Just buy something else sexier.

you are too young but that is the age girls get curious and want to try things like thongs and such. Wear them what is she gonna do just know she will eventually catch you getting out the car or bending over to tie your shoe or even sitting at the dinner table and she will give you a talking to but we all went through it she will live

I dont agree with you going behind your mom back, but if you do decide to buy them, make certain they are cotton not satin. I know everyone likes sexy, but the truth of that matter is thongs are a straight shoot for bacteria that like to live in warm, moist, dark places.

If you dont believe me, google it.

I don't see anything wrong in it I have heard of girls young as 12 wearing thongs, thong r just underwear & help to hid the vpl u don't have to get particular sexy one just plane cotton one coloured one will do.

u should explain it to ur mum y u want the thongs in the first place & ask her y she want let u have them if she say its only for older girls then tell her that Victoria secrets pink shop for tween's & teenagers that is aimed at ur age group sell them.

Yeah MOM! Hey, your a kid! You do not need to be showing your butt crack to the world, it is rude, OFFENSIVE, inappropriate, and unnecessary. Studies should be more on the horizon, not getting pregnant! Cuedos to Mom, she has your back better than you have it, right now. Convince yourself to offer her respect, it goes a lot farther in this life.

i realy didnt start to wear them until i was 18, i did have a pair that i kept hiden form her but only wore them a few times, and found them not to comfortable. but now i love them wearing them.

In all honesty...I agree with your mom. I think you are too young to wear them. That's the problem with teens and kids nowadays is that they want to grow up way too fast and be adults when they can't handle the responsibilities.

WHY do you want to wear thongs? Are you showing them to someone?