Jonas Fans, It's a Mega Jonas Poll!?!?????

Hey! I am going to make a Mega Jonas Poll Again! Have Fun! Would you Rather... 1) Stay at there house w/ them for two weeks while your family is on vacation or be best friends with them for the rest of your life 2) Have front row seats to all of their concerts or meet them once backstage for 30 mins 3)... show more Hey! I am going to make a Mega Jonas Poll Again! Have Fun!

Would you Rather...

1) Stay at there house w/ them for two weeks while your family is on vacation or be best friends with them for the rest of your life

2) Have front row seats to all of their concerts or meet them once backstage for 30 mins

3) Be Nick's girlfriend or be Joe's Best Best Best Friend

Who Said this?

1) Growing up, we didn't really play pranks on each other, but we put Gak in one of my dad's dress shoes. He was going to work, and it was all [makes squishing noises]. We were never allowed to have Gak, Floam of any of that stuff in the house ever again.

2) For me, I’d have to say “Still in Love With You” is one of my favorite songs and also “Hold On.” So I have a couple of favorites.

3) (About myspace) We read all your comments. We look at all of them. They're like, "Oh, my God! Nick, you're so hot!"

Now Give me a few of your fav. Jonas videos & at least 3 of your fav. pix :)
Update: ♥ Star if you'd like! ♥