Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Have u ever become so nervous, ur heart beats so fast, and breathing silences? how to calm down?

i d

Update:

no i get nervous just by talking and people noticing im alive, i think they secretly hate me.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Not Me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. The heartbeating FAST and HARD but not sure what you mean by breathing silences though. When I get nervous and my heart starts racing I just have to talk myself "down" and I take a few drops of a herb called Mother Wort. It's like a miracle for me. Taurine and Magnesium also help if I'm in one of my "I'm about to die" spells. lol

• 1 decade ago

I have the worrying type of OCD, I get so worried that my heart starts beating really fast, I start sweating, once I couldn't even breathe! Just take deep breaths like this;

In

Out

In

Out

Do this 20 times, every time you breath out it counts as one.

It works best if you are laying down on your back.

Source(s): Personal Expierence
  • 1 decade ago

if your nervous about something the only way i can ever get rid of it is to go do what im nervous about. like a big presentation, i will be really nervous then once i start doing it, it all goes away.

• mimi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, I had the experience.

Not much you can do but breath deeply.

However, by exposing yourself under the same situation

several times, you will not get nervous anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

breathe in through the nose out through the mouth

focus on the breathing trying to slow down

• 1 decade ago

It depends, the only time those incidents ever happened to me is when I was near a certain person. Whenever I needed to get out of it, I just walked away...

• 1 decade ago

a panic attack get a paper back scew up the opening and blow into it then breath in till it vacums then do again until u feel ok its all in the controlled breathing and the concentration needed xx

• 1 decade ago

i count when im nervous.. it helps take my mind off what im soo nervous about.

you can also try to make a beat with your hands... or sing a song in your head that you love... pretty much anythingthat will take your mind off what your so nervous about.

Hope this helped!

Always Rae<3

Source(s): past experiences<3
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Deep breaths, slowly

• 1 decade ago

try to get your mind off of being nervous i usually will start singing a song or think of something to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.