Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Have u ever become so nervous, ur heart beats so fast, and breathing silences? how to calm down?

i d

no i get nervous just by talking and people noticing im alive, i think they secretly hate me.

• Not Me
    Favorite Answer

Yes. The heartbeating FAST and HARD but not sure what you mean by breathing silences though. When I get nervous and my heart starts racing I just have to talk myself "down" and I take a few drops of a herb called Mother Wort. It's like a miracle for me. Taurine and Magnesium also help if I'm in one of my "I'm about to die" spells. lol

I have the worrying type of OCD, I get so worried that my heart starts beating really fast, I start sweating, once I couldn't even breathe! Just take deep breaths like this;

In

Out

In

Out

Do this 20 times, every time you breath out it counts as one.

It works best if you are laying down on your back.

Source(s): Personal Expierence

if your nervous about something the only way i can ever get rid of it is to go do what im nervous about. like a big presentation, i will be really nervous then once i start doing it, it all goes away.

• mimi

Yes, I had the experience.

Not much you can do but breath deeply.

However, by exposing yourself under the same situation

several times, you will not get nervous anymore.

breathe in through the nose out through the mouth

focus on the breathing trying to slow down

It depends, the only time those incidents ever happened to me is when I was near a certain person. Whenever I needed to get out of it, I just walked away...

a panic attack get a paper back scew up the opening and blow into it then breath in till it vacums then do again until u feel ok its all in the controlled breathing and the concentration needed xx

i count when im nervous.. it helps take my mind off what im soo nervous about.

you can also try to make a beat with your hands... or sing a song in your head that you love... pretty much anythingthat will take your mind off what your so nervous about.

Hope this helped!

Always Rae<3

Source(s): past experiences<3

Deep breaths, slowly

try to get your mind off of being nervous i usually will start singing a song or think of something to do.