Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I asked my wife to bring home some coffee and she brought back Folgers. Is this grounds for divorce?

I work hard. I think spending an extra $5 for the good stuff is more than worth it.

the pun was sort of intended

Best Answer

Your wife sounds horrible, I would kill her immediately. Did she at least offer to go back and get the right coffee? I think she is Satan spawn and frankly I don't want to even be a women right now I am so upset over this ....runs off crying hysterically

Source(s): is very very very very very very very very very upset
  • Real

More like grounds for a beating.

lol.. $5 is definitely more than worth it, but Folgers isn't that bad

Coffee is one of the mainstays of society, Bad coffee is not only ground for divorce but if the pouring of bad coffee is allowed to go unchecked society is at risk, and civilization as we know it.

I will beat Folgers with their own weapons.

Here are clips from some old commercials ( Funny ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTjZeRdGuU

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

If it's the regular stuff, no flavor, and none of their gourmet fresh ground, then absolutely. She didn't rush home to feed the kid, either? WTH is up with that???

The black silk is off the chain, though. That is energy in powder form...er maybe that's coke. I forget.

If I bring you Madre De Isla, can I be the replacement wife?

*holds up glass jar with colorful picture and smiles a la commercial type plug for the best PR coffee I've ever had*

*jitter*

*twitch twitch*

*grin*

*twitch*

Source(s): a pot of black silk this morning and jittering like crazy.
  • TAP

Only you know for sure but I must say I can see your dilemma. Coffee is such a very important part of life, it is a wonder she doesn't understand that. Obviously if you choose to leave her for this offense, the court would be on your side. If you stick it out with her, make sure you have reprimanded her severely. This is an affront that must not be allowed to repeat.

Reminds me of Pulp Fiction.

Bonnie likes sh!t. I like to enjoy my coffee. I work hard, so I think spending an extra $5 for the good stuff is worth it.

Dude. First she comes home an hour and a half after the kid is hungry. Now she brings back crap and expects you to drink it? She sleeps in the back yard for a week. You gotta get control of this domestic thing.

• Anna
      3 years agoReport

She's not a pet or a thing, she's a human being, you idiot. And if he doesn't like the coffee his wife bought him, he could always buy his own.

But the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup!

the pun was funny, but are you kidding me? Did you ask her not to get Folgers?

Haha - I'd say it's pretty close! Folgers is about as bad as it gets!