Should I Dye Me Hair & Get It Cut?? ^.v.^PICS INSIDE^.v.^?

So, my hair is a natural medium blonde color, and I totally hate the color. So I was wondering: Should I just professionally dye my hair this color > http://www.thetvaddict.com/blogpics/kristen_heroes... ?? I would probably add some carmal high-lights (don't worry I will have make sure it doesn't damage my hair), I'm have fair/light skin, with green eyes, but I have a combo of a lightly fake and natural tan (that looks good, No orange for me lol)

Right now, my hair is straight, and have layers into (the shortest layers is about at my shoulder, my longest layer is about 2 inches below my shoulder blade).

GIRLS (can answer this is you can/want):

**Should I get my hair cut like that also? Is that style "in", people say I look like Kristen Bell, and Hayden Panettiere btw.

**But I want my hairlong enough so I can curl and and but it in a messy bun and stuff, is that style long enough, you think?

Thanks in Advance!!

*I will Try to pick a Best Answer!.!*

Oh, and feel free to add ANYTHING you like!=]

Best Answer

I think that would look really cool! If you already have a blonde tone in your hair then that's fine, i'd be unsure if you stated you had dark hair and wanted such a drastic change, it wouldn't work on dark hair very well anyways. I really think that'd suit you. So go for it if you like it alot!

** That styles great, and wow.. you look like Kristen Bell & Hayden? Well then definitely if YOU want to get your hair like that then i don't have any reasons why you shouldn't!

** Yep, that's long enough! Sure of it, with the bun if you leave a few loose strands around your face too that will contrast your new hair colour with your skintone.

Good luck with everything! :)

xx

My best advice on this one is to think about what YOU want to look like...if you are too light skinned dont go with a platinum color, it will wash you out BIG TIME. It sounds like that hairstyle in the picture would look nice on you. If you are looking for a good cut keep your longest layer and maybe get a razor cut, for side swept bangs or something like that. Im not really sure if this helped but blondes have more fun(;

haha always.

Source(s): I'm a cosmetologist in Scottsdale Az.
  • i LOVE that color. i recently just got it dyed abaout that color and i LOVE it. Caramel highlights would be cute to, but dont go to overboard and change everything at once. just get your hair dyed, if you like that, then you should get the highlights. and you sound reaaaally pretty

i also suggest that you maybe try curling your hair. i saw a transformation picture once of a girl (blonde hair green eys) with staraight hair, she curled it herself and it was SSOOOOO cute!

who knows...maybe if you like that enough you could get it professionally surld or permed (or even professionally starightened). also, when you do dye it, use the color treatment shampoo.

lol...i love hair :)

Source(s): beauty school :)

that's a GORGEOUS color. looking into something like that myself.

i'd say go for it.

but, if you just want a subtle boost to your hair, there are....guess you could call them dyes, but they don't really DYE anything, they just bring out your natural tones, only brighter.

thats a pretty color

annd i like the cut.

it would be long enough to do whatever you want it to do.

my hair is sorta like that but its brown.

and thicker.

ahah.

but annywayys.

yeah it will be long enough.

[:

good luck

andd have funn.

dont change your look. keep it as it is. u sound pretty. be proud of how u look. u would look cute in curls though

good luck

i think u shuld its looks really nice on her and it probably wuld looks good on u 2!!!!

U r really pretty:) Keep it the way it is.