What color shirt and tie should I wear?

I have a job interview on Thursday, for an Administrative position. In order to make a great first impression Looks wise, what would be the best color shirt and tie to wear.

Favorite Answer

It has been written that for a best first impression, you should wear a blue suit, a white shirt and a red tie.

It has worked for me!

Whatever color(s) that will coordinate well with your suit.

I would suggest that you go with a white shirt and pick a tie that is clean (stain free) and coordinates well with your suit. Don't forget coordinate the socks, too. Preferably the same shade or darker than the suit.

Also, if you are wearing a blue suit, then I suggest that you wear a black belt and black shoes. Be sure to your shoes are polished! A scuffed pair of shoes leaves a poor impression no matter how well you are dressed otherwise.

You can wear brown belt and brown shoes with blue suits, but you must be knowledgeable in coordinating clothes to make it work. It would be safer to wear black belt and black shoes.

Black Suit. Blue Shirt. And a tie with a mix of both.

wear a yellow shirt with a PLAIN sliver tie