Why do so many people assume that all blacks are poor and that all whites are rich??

I don't think people REALLY believe that when they make those types of ignorant comments... first of all, there are many people of color throughout the world, the African-Americans in this country are just a small, small portion and there are more individuals of color worldwide than whites. Secondly, I think... show more I don't think people REALLY believe that when they make those types of ignorant comments... first of all, there are many people of color throughout the world, the African-Americans in this country are just a small, small portion and there are more individuals of color worldwide than whites. Secondly, I think the people who make those comments are obviously uneducated and ignorant because at my university the average income for African American families is well over 100 grand a year, with similar statistics for other Ivy League and Elite Eight schools. If these people concentrated on doing better in school and searching for the truth, they would see all of the intelligent, morally uproght African AMericans in this country that are making a difference, the ones I see at my University everyday. Oh, and to Britney or whatver her name is who made us whites look so bad by making claims about blacks and violence, well... the white man invented the gun so if it weren't for us then all of that
Update: **** may never have happened and our society wouldn't be the mass it is today
Update 2: oh, and I think that it's quite funny that Britney blocked me because she was scared that I would have too many things to say that would totally disprove her retarded theories!! haha
Update 3: Audrey.. your ONE person... get over it