can a woman have sex like a man? random with no feelings or strings attached?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I did laugh when I read everyone answers referring to whores, sluts and prostitutes. There are women who just want sex with no strings attached and they do it for fun. Just like men do.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah I think being a man or woman you can have sex with someone, with no strings attached, I think a lot of people worry to much about other peoples business that they have to respond to women like there whores, sluts or prostitutes because they want to have sex with someone with no feelings or strings attached.....especially being in a messed up relationship for so long, do you really want to get into another relationship?....no but you do have needs, yes...so yeah I think women can with no strings attached...

• 1 decade ago

to be honest, Im sure they can just as men supposedly can. I believe this has absolutely nothing to do with the nature of us but is entirely culture. Culture has taught men that it is cool to have sex and that women dont matter. This has happened for years and now has spilled over to women. Do you think that women in the 40's would have considered one night stands they way they do today? More and more of what I would consider ' decent' girls have had one or more 'one night stands' in their lifetime. It is b/c the double standard has changed and now it has become acceptable for women to act this way, as men have been acting for years. This is not something that should occur from either gender. Random mating is for animals and though humans are considered animals there is an intellect and a soul that separates us from the animal species. Self respect should be considered by both genders and whether some would accept it or not, self respect is lost when one just randomly has sex with someone for mere pleasure.

• 1 decade ago

Normal women's brains produce a brain chemical called oxytocin when they have sex which is what causes the feelings and emotions afterwards. So the answer is that most women cannot have random sex like guys but some women can because their brain chemistry is messed up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they deffinityly can. i think it is just a little harder for girls because girls seem to care more about the emotional part of a relationship or guy, and the guy usually cares more about the sexual part. (not all guys, just in general. this isnt a bad thing either..so no one get offended please!). but women can deff have random sex with no strings attatched..just like any guy out there can!

• 3 years ago

some gay adult men only prefer to hook up a lifeless ringer for some instantly adult men only prefer to hook up. some gay adult men are seeking for intense relationships a lifeless ringer for some instantly adult men are seeking for intense relationships. No 2 people are alike and issues can change with someone from in some unspecified time sooner or later to the subsequent. the individuals you've met would meet the guy of their targets and then their thoughts will change thoroughly.

• 1 decade ago

Of course they can, they way you treat sex is personal choice, just don't be to promiscuous. Emotional detachment can make you a very lonely person.

• 1 decade ago

i love how theres some women saying that only women who are sluts and whores do. but when men do it its fine. guess what, some women just like sex. women should be strong and not bring each other down.

• 1 decade ago

some woman do it all the time! just the same as some men

• Chloe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes but not really because woman are drawn with emotions most of the time its because its there job

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.