what does this mean?

الله يرحم جمال عبد الناصر خرج الانجليز من مصر ويرحم السادات خرج اليهود من مصر ويدى الصحه لحسنى مبارك خرج المصريين من مصر

and this

AAIA EAEA (24/03/2008 04:48:43 م): وعدينى انك مش هتمسحها قولي (لاحول ولا قوة الا بالله) وارسلها ل10 اشخاصامانه فى زمتك ليوم القيامه

and this

م): م): من فضلك أستخدم الأذن اليسرى أثناء استخدام الجوال , عندما تستخدم الأذن اليمنى يكون التأثير على المخ مباشرة هذه حقيقة علميه من فريق ابولو الطبي ... رجاءاً أرسلها إلى كل من تتمنى له الخير من المعارف والأصدقاء رسالة اتبعتتتلى

PLZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME THANK YOU!!!

Update:

i random got these in am im someone i dont even know yahoo messaged me

4 Answers

Relevance
  • renume
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that translates to HELP IM STUCK IN THE TRUNK

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

First statement:

God have mercy Gamal Abdel Nasser emerged fallout from Egypt and Sadat mercy of the Jews left Egypt and the hands of health Hosni Mubarak of Egypt left Egyptians

Second:

AAIA EAEA (24/03/2008 04:48:43 m): In te Hthompshaa you do not say (to turn in the only God), and sent for 10 Achkasamanh in Zmtk Day of Resurrection

Last:

M): m): Please use left ear while using the mobile phone, when used right ear is directly influencing brain This is a fact of the scientific team Apollo Medical ... Please send to each of wishing him good knowledge of the letter and friends Atbataattli

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's the location of excalibur. where did you find this inscription?

• 1 decade ago

Can you read Arabic? cuz I can't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.